Tuesday 15 February 2011

I hate BT

For those of you who know me well (and are kind enough to listen to my rantings) you'll know that I've been having trouble with BT. I cancelled my account a year ago when I moved to Leicester from London and for some reason this wasn't recorded on their 'system'. Since then they've been ringing me saying I owe them lots of money and none of the conversations I've had with them to explain/complain seem to have been recorded, so each time I ring about it I have to go through the whole thing again. Rather than kill someone, I thought I'd try to make some 'art' to get rid of the anger. It didn't work so well...

Click on the images to make them big so yous can read em and stuff.


6 comments:

Myself said...

Cancel your DD with them and maybe tell the ombudsman? http://www.btcomplaint.com/2010/03/tips-on-how-to-make-your-complaint.html

AngelOYS said...

Write a letter to the chairmans office. Address on the back of a bill. Though a slower way of dealing. It's the best way forwards. You could try @btcare on twitter

Anonymous said...

I don't know a single person without a BT horror story.

I also don't know a single person who has a good thing to say about them.

They're pretty lucky to own all the phone lines; otherwise I think they would have gone under a long time ago. They cannot possibly have any willing customers.

Anonymous said...

I don't have a BT horror story, but that's because I'm an American. I have AT&T, Qwest, and Verizon horror stories instead.

Local telco monopolies suck.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and almost forgot about the MCI/Worldcom horror story too.

Rachael Smith said...

i might just shoot them.
R xxx