Sunday 18 September 2011

Abbie

Sooo...I'm pretty rubbish at keeping my own secrets.

I have quite an exciting illustration job in the pipeline but I don't want to talk about it properly on the interwebs until contracts have been signed and whatnot. (Because it probably will fall through knowing my luck!)

But I couldn't help but share this little detail of one of the drawings. I've fallen a little bit in love with this character. She's called Abbie and she's 15 years old. She's a teeny bit emo and gloomy. But hella cute, no?



Anyway, I'll let you know if it's good news, if it isn't I'll just stay quiet and sulk for a bit. And probably dye my hair like emo-Abbie.

R xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well she looks suitably sullen!

It's also a good idea not to talk about contracts before they're complete because of various nondisclosure clauses.

Also I thought I'd let you know that I've been trying to do the "one good thing" thing too because I've been needing to think about the good little things as well. It's an awesome idea and I hope you don't mind me borrowing it. :)

Rachael Smith said...

Aww Fluffy that's so sweet - of COURSE I don't mind :) I love how it's made you think positively about things too :D
xxx