Wednesday 20 February 2013

Valentine's commissions

So here's what's kept me busy throughout February!

I had a bunch of Valentine's commissions from lots of lovely people to do...I first blogged about them here.
I've put a few of them below for you all to see ^_^ (click on the to make them bigger)

I can do commissions like this for any occasion: birthdays, anniversaries, mothers day, fathers day, Christmas etc. All you have to do is email me and we'll go from there :)
My email is: rachael@rachaelsmith.org







With this last one, I had some really lovely feedback from both Katy, who commissioned the piece, and Steve, who was given it for Valentine's Day. They kindly agreed to me putting it on the blog:

Katy:
It was so easy to come up with ideas for the pictures, and I was so pleased at their likeness to the vision I had described to Rachael! She kept me informed all the way through the process and I felt able to ask for things to be changed when I wanted them to be. Arrived on time and I couldn't wait to present it to my boyfriend on valentines!

Steve:
My girlfriend commissioned Rachael to design a comic strip for me for Valentine's Day, and I was absolutely astonished at the quality of it. Absolutely beautiful work that really captured our relationship. The scenes looked completely heart warmingly familiar, and being a bit of a comic book fan my inner geek was definitely afforded a nerdgasm or two! I am incredibly grateful for such a thoughtfully drawn and considerately designed gift.

How lovely is that?? :)

Here's a couple of photos of the framing and packaging of the prints.
Apologies for the terrible photos (I'm a cartoonist, not a photographer ^_^;;)



So what are you waiting for?
You could have your very own comic like the ones above for £75(+ postage).
Email me at rachael@rachaelsmith.org for details on how to get yours :)
Please allow at least 3 weeks between emailing and the date you'd like it for.

Thanks, and big loves,
Rachael xxx


No comments: