Wednesday 8 January 2014

Valentines/Birthday/Anniversary (etc.) commissions

Hey guys!

I'm doing my comic commissions again! I got absolutely full up for Valentines Day last year, so if you want one in time for Feb 14th please be quick :) Obviously you can order them all year round for different occasions including birthdays, anniversaries, etc., but Valentines is my busiest time for these so I thought it was a good time to remind you of them!  

SO! Here's the deal, kids...
I am offering one-of-a-kind, original, 4-panel comic strips which could tell a story about the two of you or just your favourite person.

Your comic could be about...
  • How you met,
  • When you got engaged/started seeing each other,
  • Your first date,
  • An adventure you shared,
  • A funny story that you're both always telling to friends,
  • Or, quite simply, 4 things you love about someone.
For £75 you will get an A3, signed, colour, high-quality print AS WELL AS the original ink drawing (frame not included).

For £100 you can get the same, but I'll frame it for you as well :)

Please see the images below (click to make them bigger) for some examples of past ones: 






All you have to do to order yours is email me at rachael@rachaelsmith.org with your idea, details of what you'd like in each panel and photos of you and your loved one/whoever you're including in the comic.

If you do want it for Valentines Day please order before February 4th, 2013 and before January 28th if you live outside the UK.

I accept Paypal, cheques, and back transfers.

If you're unsure of which idea you'd like to go with, email me anyway and we can come up with something together for you :)

Look forward to hearing from you guys! ^__^

R xxx

No comments: