Sunday 27 March 2011

Saturday Doodles

I did these yesterday. Some were done on a train from Nottingham. Others in a pub. See if you can guess which!

This is law duck. I was walking through my old uni campus the other day and there was a duck just sat on the pavement. The uni is kinda near a canal but it was strange to see one so far into human-ville. I daydreamed about him studying in the law department.




Aeroplane Dog feels good about being Aeroplane Dog.


I tried to draw Cuddles from memory. If you don't know who Cuddles is, dude, you need to go here.


Here's some food I like. Just for kicks I gave them all human names.


Some llamas telling secrets:


I drew an otter playing with a pebble because I was thinking about this video.


An outfit I want:


My phone is very old. So I drew round it and made it more exciting. AND gave it a friend. I'm kind.


I was thinking about old comics I made. This drawing is based on this one.


And finally, this, because there aren't enough stories about squirrels meeting live puddles of wine.


No comments: