Saturday 24 December 2011

T'was the week before Christmas, and all was...a bit rubbish. (but then it got a bit better).








So yeah, there's my funny, slightly depressing account of my week before Christmas.
I tried to get some of the good points in there too :)
I'm very, very thankful for all the wonderful people I have around me who I know will always be there to help me through anything life throws at me.

Some good points: I'm able to go to my Grandad's funeral next week so I'll get to spend time with my family which I didn;t think I'd be able to the Christmas. Also, Ralph has a clean house, lots and lots of treats and a snuggly new bed, so even if he only has a few days left in him they will be full of niceness.

Merry Christmas! xxxxxxxxx


UPDATE (26/12/11): Poor little Ralph died today. Hopefully he wasn't in too much pain when it happened. I buried him in a peppermint tea box, so at least it'll smell nice for him :,)

2 comments:

Maverik said...

Wow. This sounds almost like a step for step re-tread of my life a few months ago. I'm sorry you had to go through it at Christmas :(

But things can only get better from here right? Have the merriest Christmas season you can!

Rachael Smith said...

Aww thank you!
You had a sick pet and sick Grandad at the same time too?

I'm having a nice Christmassy time despite everything though :)
Hope you had a good one too!

R xxxx